Computer Troubleshooters Franchise Opportunities
IT Services Franchise Overview
Have you always dreamed of owning your own IT services business? We know that making the decision to become a business owner is a big step! You don’t have to do it alone, though. When you make the decision to become part of the Computer Troubleshooters franchise network you are in business for yourself, not by yourself!
Computer Troubleshooters is the world’s largest computer and IT services franchise network. We provide our franchise owners with an joint marketing, expansive service offering and outstanding vendor relationships that give them the ability to have optimum revenue and profit potential in both the business & home markets.
Computer Troubleshooters is Australia’s largest IT Services Franchise providing a low overhead proven framework for entrepreneurs to run their own IT business with the knowledge they can benefit from group scale and experience, while leveraging off the support of the group and a global brand.
Why Computer Troubleshooters?
Our franchise owners are business professionals, trusted advisors to their clients, and IT Service experts. They are able to be all of these things because they take advantage of the guidance, support and strong network of the franchise to ensure their success. Our superior service offering include:
- Fast Start – our initial training program inclusions, resources, and marketing is designed to get you started Fast – so the day you leave training your are ready to start building your business.
- Brand – We are a trusted brand with over 15 years of franchising in Australia and supporting our clients, but we are more than a computer franchise we specially target business with IT support and see the Cloud as a great opportunity to grow our business.
- Exceptional Vendor Relationships and Pricing connects you with industry leaders that help you provide first-class services to your clients. We have worked hard to build successful relationships with the industry’s best vendors, providing our franchisees with a higher level of services and unmatched profit margins.
- Initial New Owner Training is a comprehensive 4 day training including on-site experience that will prepare you to be a successful technology-based business owner. It is followed by an mentoring program to help you as you continue launching your new business.
- Ongoing Training is available to all of our owners, so everyone can reap the benefits and utilize all of the programs and vendor relationships that are offered. . The most valuable training you can be a part of is the interaction and knowledge exchange from the World-Wide Network Computer Troubleshooters franchisees. We are a partner in your business and want you to be successful.
- Complete Franchise Office Package that includes a professionally designed company website, stationary, marketing materials and access to an automated office & admin billing system that allows appointment scheduling, tracking, and management of client technology systems, along with client invoicing.
- Resources to Make You Successful are regularly provided through our Franchise Intranet. These resources include updated information on new vendor relationships, sales & marketing resources that can help increase your lead flow and offer tips on how to effectively follow up and track leads, and a forum to interact and gain knowledge from fellow Computer Troubleshooters franchise owners.
- Sales & Marketing Support provided through a variety of full-circle programs and training materials. Our Sales & Marketing support touches almost every marketing medium and channel to help your campaigns be robust and successful..
- Low Start-Up Costs help our franchise owners stay flexible and give them the opportunity to take advantage of marketing programs to help generate an initial client base, and vendor pricing to help drive down initial costs.
Striving for new goals is a motivating way to get yourself out of the current economic funk. For many people, these goals include the desire to start their own business and become the master of their destiny, and franchising can fit very well into that picture.
Here are the top reasons to select a franchise opportunity if you want to own your own business.
- Track Record of Success.Any good franchise company has developed a method of doing business that works well and produces successful results. Even better, they’re required to provide you with a great deal of information in their required disclosures so you can investigate and verify the results with existing franchisees prior to making your final decision.
- Strong Brand.One of the biggest advantages of franchising is that the company is building a brand on a regional or national basis that should have value in the eyes of customers you’re trying to attract.
- Training Programs.A good franchise company has training programs designed to bring you up to speed on the most successful methods to run the business. They should also have reference materials to assist you in dealing with whatever comes up while you’re running your business.
- Ongoing Operational Support.Franchise companies have staff dedicated to providing ongoing assistance to franchisees. You’re not alone when you’re building and running your business, and you can always call on experienced people when you hit a rough spot or want to share new ideas for growing the business.
- Marketing Assistance.The franchise company has marketing assistance to provide you with proven tools and strategies for attracting and retaining customers. Usually, the staff helps you develop the actual marketing plans and budgets for your grand opening as well as your ongoing efforts to market your business effectively.
- Purchasing Power.A good franchise can take advantage of the buying power of the entire system to negotiate prices for everything you need at significantly lower levels than you could achieve as an independent operator. This applies not only to initial furniture and equipment purchases, but also to the supplies, inventory, uniforms and everything else you’ll need on an ongoing basis.
- Risk Avoidance. The biggest reason to buy a franchise is that, if you’re smart, it will help you avoid much of the risk of starting a new business. Make no mistake–you have to do your due diligence, but if you do, you can determine with a fair amount of certainty what happen if you become a new franchisee.